little bit handmade, little bit creative, little bit beautiful, little bit inspiring, little bit ramblings, ... little basket full of life

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A little bit of inspiration


Here is a little bit of inspiration for you all.
We have been hit with this super awesome flu/cold/knock you out for a week-deal, hence why I have been missing around here. So here is a bit of pick me up for us all!
Over Christmas my family and I watched "White Christmas" about 4 times, and each time we did I was in awe over the amazing talent of Vera Ellen. That lady could move like nobody's business, those leg's?! Goodness child!
So enjoy this little bit of her pure talent. I can only dream of being able to dance like that... But in the word's of the beautiful Audrey....

xoxo Lexylou

2 comments:

West Coast Mama said...

Vera Ellen is amazing! I love that dance number from White Christmas. When I was a little girl I used to rewind and watch that part over and over (and the scene where her and Danny Kay are dancing on the dock).

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

love this! thanks for sharing. ...although i'm now feeling very disgruntled with my legs - haha! hers are incredible!