little bit handmade, little bit creative, little bit beautiful, little bit inspiring, little bit ramblings, ... little basket full of life

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I loves... Bunting and Etsy find's


So I am sitting here on a cozy, but COLD Sunday morning. Drinking my morning tea (- side note..... I have quit coffee. I know, what am I thinking?! Being a mother of three and not drinking coffee???? Ridiculous! Well it cost's a lot and it makes me feel like crap, so it took two week's to feel like I was not dying from lack of caffeine but now I am fine and actually wake up so much easier and earlier!)
Sunday morning is my Etsy- look and dream day. The kid's hang out in their pj's watching a show and I relax marvel in all the amazingly creative things people are making!
So here is my love list

Look at these!!! Can you here me faint with the sweetness overload?! This talented lady makes many different style's of beautiful handmade felted slipper's. Check out her shop.


I actually had the pleasure to meet this very creative craft lady, Marlo of The Naked Squirrel at my last craft fair. I was smitten on the spot! Here is her shop! I already took home a clutch and change purse at the fair. They make me smile every time I pull them out of my purse. 


I just LOVE needle felted things. Aren't these so sweet?! Here is her shop! It must be the Waldorf lover in me, all the natural wool, made into something so whimsical and cute.
Ever year the kiddies and I collect acorn top's and make a batch of felted acorn's. I use the wet felting technique for the kid's and they have so much fun. 
Here is my tutorial I made a while back that was featured on the fabulous Centsational Girl.

There is something about bunting that makes me weak in the knee's. I am over the moon in love with it! I can't seem to get enough of the sweet little flag's all over my house?! 
Here are some Etsy ones that caught my eye. Some many different ways to have bunting around the house how can one choose?
Link to shop

Link to shop  

Link to shop

Link to shop

Link to shop

Link to shop

Link to shop


 I have found that I really like making a treasury on Etsy, kinda like what I just did above. It is so fun to make a "collection" with a theme and run with it. Here is my favorite one I just made.
Now I am so inspired to go create! Have a lovely rest of your weekend folk's!

xoxo Lexy

1 comment:

LBB said...

I also quit coffee this summer. But like you said I feel so much better now, plus I have my green tea :)
Great etsy finds!