little bit handmade, little bit creative, little bit beautiful, little bit inspiring, little bit ramblings, ... little basket full of life

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fill in the blank.. at little late, not so much Friday

It has been a while since I have done a Fill in the blank Friday care of the lovely Lauren at the Little Things We do.... But I am going to give it a whirl, but being that it is Sunday I will call it , Something about me Sunday!

1.   I am currently obsessed with       dollies. i want to craft like crazy with dollies. i am becoming an old lady, i know  .

2.  Today I am    le tired     because,    I was up late crafting, not with dollies but needle felting up sweet little mushroom for the kiddies   .

3.  The age I am is    29     and the age I feel is    well at the moment 39, I am SO tired, but most days I feel about 25, spry and all    .

4.  My favorite place is     Disneyland, it's the happiest place on earth! But really I love my home, more specific, my bed  .

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     creating a bridal hair accessories collection for the spring in beautiful soft pastel colors  .

6.  The last thing I purchased was       two ball's of yarn..... Haven't decided what to make with them yet.

7.  The thing I love most about my home is       really everything. i love that it is in the country but 5 minutes away from anything that i could possible need. i love that i can sit in my hot tub and all i see is tree's, all i hear is bird's or should i say geese, i love all the character it has. i love everything about it....
Here is the link to my post when we first moved it    .

Here is a picture of what outside my window look like at this very moment.... SNOW!!!

No comments: