little bit handmade, little bit creative, little bit beautiful, little bit inspiring, little bit ramblings, ... little basket full of life

Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday musing....

The view from my bedroom this morning's sunrise

This crazy cool car that sometimes park's down the road from our house and finally yesturday I caught it on film

Interesting "art" I found on the beach, last weekend

I am always on a quest to take a reallllly pretty picture. Something that "speaks to my SOUL" it is so good. I enjoy taking picture's and have been told that I should take it up professionally, but alas, I always think I don't have what it takes... So I will just leave it as a passionitate hobby and put my put my soul speaking shot's up here for you to enjoy! Hope you are all enjoying you Monday.

No comments: