little bit handmade, little bit creative, little bit beautiful, little bit inspiring, little bit ramblings, ... little basket full of life

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Two things and a baby no more

Welcome to some new follower's!!
My littlest baby, London Ruby is now not a baby. She turned 1 years old on Saturday. It was a lovely party. Lot's of family came up, and a surprise visit from wonderful friends. The weather was GORGEOUS! Hot and sunny, perfect for a party! I am still sorting through the photo's. Something about a first birthday, I go click crazy and my memory card begs for mercy....
Here are a few from the day of festivities...



My lovely Kassi is doing her two things she loves around her home and you can head on over to her blog to link up!
Here is my two things that i amore...
An antique pie safe that I found my first week after I moved at the antique store I have dropped a mortgage payment at....
The little piece of driftwood Roman found and said it was a boat that need to sail in the bath tub!
Another find at "my" store.... I get giddy looking at this piece. I am just in love with the blue mason jar too. I must find something to put in them, like some pretty flower's and make it a center piece on the dining room table!
Well I hope it is as bright and sunny as it is here! Happy Tuesday all!
xoxo Lexylou

6 comments:

Colin and Sarah said...

wowzers! how fast a year goes! such a precious little face she has!
Also love love your two things! I can't wait to see what you do with your jars! I agree flowers would make a lovely table center piece... maybe some hydrangeas or lilacs! :D

Fallon said...

Ohhhh I love the pie safe! I found one recently but it was too expensive for me. I love how you've used yours. The jars in their holder are awesome too. Great stuff!

Kassi said...

it warmed my heart that you called me 'my kassi' :-)
gosh, i wish i could find an antique store with such great pieces! you have lucked out with that store!
i adore the pie safe and i love the jar holder - your idea to put flowers in it and use it as a centerpiece sounds lovely.
as always, i love your two things and i'm so glad you played along!

Olivia Carter said...

Looks like a lovely party. Love the raspberry cupcakes.

And I LOVE that blue mason jar too! Lovely!

Kerry said...

A happy belated birthday to your special girl. Love all the ribbons on her shoes and the pretty green party wear.

BuenoBueno said...

ahhhhhh i love this!!! i need it!
driftwood is the best!
xo
b