little bit handmade, little bit creative, little bit beautiful, little bit inspiring, little bit ramblings, ... little basket full of life

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vote for me, i give you cupcake...

 
Hello all! There is a rate my space fun going on over at Mannland5, my living room is up and is #1.
Sooo I will give you a cupcake if you head on over and vote for me!! If not, I understand, but please know your cupcake will be eaten....It is a hard pick too, I do love #4, Kassi's lovely living room.
Here is a little I love....
I love my mail I got today from the ever talented and awesome oh, hello friend! My Eiffel Tower necklace, of course and a super cute watch locket necklace. I love everything from her shop. She is one talented lady!
I also love quiet drawing time in the afternoon.... When the girl's sleep, Roman and I have nice chill time doing art. It is so awesome seeing how his little scribbles are turnng into real stick people and now a circle is becoming a sun!
So proud of my little man....
 
He loves sun's so much he draws two, he says it makes him feel warmer!



xoxo Lexylou

10 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I voted! Hope you win! You deserve it- you have a LOVELY living room!

lexylou said...

Thanks my sweet!
Hey I sent you a couple of messages, ignore the first two, it is the wrong button code the last two sent are the right ones....I promise...xoxo I fixed the sizing for both.

Melissa said...

haha - i DID vote for you but i didn't realize it was YOU. i just loved your living room the best! i saw that it said Lexylou but i didn't realize that was you (sorry, i get the new blogs i'm following mixed up at first!). Anyway, i voted for yours - i LOVE your living room! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Organic Girl said...

Yours was definitely my favorite but I agree that number 4 was really nice. I voted for you! Hope you win!

LeLe said...

i voted. where's my cupcake?

Kassi said...

im not voting... too many bloggy friends homes to choose from and i don't want to hurt feelings. but i do LOVE your house - i would die for your windows and wood floors! you deserve the win... and i'm pretty sure you're going to get it!
thanks for the sweet words about my home. :-)
xo

lexylou said...

Ah, thanks Kassi! I am not voting either for those same reason's...
I think it is gonna be a tie between you and I. I love the cozy eclectic cottage look. I just love your style. I have a feeling I will be going more that way when I move into to my farm house in the country. It would fit in perfect!

lexylou said...

Your cupcake will be an oh lala Lele... I will come over for a cupcake/web design session...

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

I love Roman's drawing, and I think his reason for putting two suns is so sweet! When I have a child, I can't wait until they're old enough for us to draw or make something together. To me, that just seems like the best bonding time!

I loved reading your comments on my tattoo post! The long ones are so much better than, "cute. xo" I thought when I did that post that some people may not like it, but it turns out I was wrong!

Aly G - money gal said...

I wanted to vote for your living room but can't figure out how...and can't post a comment to that blog either...help?
P.S. your photos kick butt. Children's photography + Lexy = awesome.