little bit handmade, little bit creative, little bit beautiful, little bit inspiring, little bit ramblings, ... little basket full of life

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Two more things I lurve....

The lovely Kassi is doing her Two things she loves around her home again! Head over and link up y'all.
Here is my week's installment....
 
I found this totally by chance at some random teen store, and I was so stoked finding it as it worked so perfectly to showcase my earring's I made for the craft fair this past Christmas.  I just love it so!
Next....

 
This adorable vase I bought at a Church sale last summer for 25cents?! So rad. I just love the handle on it. I have used it so much, and it is sitting pretty in the living room with cherry blossoms, making the room smell so sweet and "springy"

On a side not for today here is London the Godzilla baby attacking our poor dollhouse. I come into her room this morning after getting everyone's breakfast ready and this is the sight I see...

 
Then I pull her down only to come back to this....She is such a hilarious kids....

 
Then she took 5 step's, all by herself, then did it again, 3 times. She is only 10 month's old??!!
My little baby is growing up too fast. Sniff, sniff...

                                                        xoxo Lexylou

8 comments:

Kassi said...

lexy, you have the cutest stuff!
the birdhouse for your earrings is a brilliant idea and i really love that vase... and such a steal at only .25!
your daughter is precious. so cute. my middle one started walking at 10mos too! and was running by 11mos... sad that they grow so quickly but so fun too!

Olivia Carter said...

Love the birdhouse earring holder. Mine was in a little bowl which was recently accidentally flushed down the toilet by a 2 year old boy who will remain nameless (now I'm earring-less)

Love the pictures crawling in the dollhouse!

Sarah said...

Ooh! I love both of your items! That birdcage earring holder is so unique and the vase/pitcher with the twiggy flowers in it is super cute!

your little doll is so precious! i bet she's a ham : )

Melissa said...

How did i know i would love YOUR two items?? :) I LOVE the birdcage earring holder & I LOVE LOVE ADORE the vase!!!

The dollhouse is so cute too!

Cole said...

I love both of your items but I really love the cherry blossoms! I could really use some spring right now.
I also love your little babycakes, she's way too cute.

my name is lauren. said...

that birdcage earring holder is rad. never underestimate a teeny bopper store :).

and 25 cents for that cute pitcher! jealous.

Kerry said...

what a darling little one! ONly ten months and walking and climbing?! My babe is turning one this weekend and I am feeling quite sad about it myself... it does fly by!
The pitcher is gorgeous, especially with the cherry blossoms!

elsiee said...

I love your things you love! And Godzilla baby... yeah, she could possibly be cuter, but I don't know how!