little bit handmade, little bit creative, little bit beautiful, little bit inspiring, little bit ramblings, ... little basket full of life

Monday, February 8, 2010

I love.... Balloons

I indeedy do. Balloon's really can turn a frown upside down.
 
I have been have a bad case of the grump's and needed a pick me up. The house uncertainty is still up in the air, the weather has been really rainy and gray that it is hard to be cheery, kidlets have been mucho restless, maybe it was the fact that just after I cleaned the hardwood Esme dumped her whole bowl of apple sauce on the ground, really...all I really want to do is curl up in a ball and nest in my duvet, throw myself a pity party- table for one please....
So I will cheer you all up too, as Monday's really are not always the most cheery, a little balloon love never hurt anyone, did it?!
Enjoy my dears and if you needing some frown turning pictures, hope they do work!.
 
  
  
All above pictures from weheartit.com 
Here is some from my collection, the first two are from my little brother Rupert's funeral in 2007, it was really beautiful to see over 250 balloons take flight, sending a prayer to him up in heaven....

 

                                   Esme's first birthday.
xoxo Lexylou

3 comments:

Adele said...

Thanks for sharing such lovely balloon photos! I just showed my two year old and she is enamored.

Kerry said...

You are right...balloons are uplifting. Beautiful photos all!

Vicki said...

I did really need to see the balloons this morning. Thank you. Thank you.