little bit handmade, little bit creative, little bit beautiful, little bit inspiring, little bit ramblings, ... little basket full of life

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New look, new lens

So a couple of days back I had one of "those" days... The days that make a Mama cry and want to go back to the "fun(skinny), driving a black golf and spending all my money on clothes" days...
My facebook status was as follows:
"sequien's spilled on the floor, London choking on said sequien's, then a pickle- i have no idea were she got it, then my camera get's dropped on the ground by Roman...Lens shutter not worky... I want to cry my friends..."
Yes, when hubby got home it was an automatic do not pass go, go directly to the bubble bath, collect only a glass (or two) of wine... 
I am in lovvvve with my camera, so to find out that the lens is broken and out of commission is like I am like missing an arm. I ran out to get it fixed, it is still in the shop- costing me about $160 to take beautiful shot's again. So to make me feel better hubby bought me a lens that I have been lusting after since pacing in the panic room said it is the best lens in the universe... with all his love...
I am IN LOVE with this lens.

The photo's it takes are amazing. I keep meaning to go on a jaunt of photo taking  but life has been consumed with.... life?! I promise to put some up soon, and then you will all run out and HAVE to get it.

Well one thing that is making me mucho happy is Polyvore. A lot of blogger's have been putting up super cute outfit's, hand picked by them. Like shopping without worrying about price. Marc Jacob, Stella McCarthne with D&G, no problem with Polyvore. It is fun, free and very addictive. I love it, as I get to know other blogger's better through their personal style and taste in clothes. Danielle's is really cute at her blog's

So here is my turn. Enjoy....





I would love to see what you have all created! 

2 comments:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE YOUR OUTFITS! I'd wear all of them, but the first two are my favorites!

Kassi said...

we picked the same scarf in your first outfit! so fun! glad to meet you! i love meeting other mom bloggers!